Best DMV for new Texas resident

957 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
fourth deck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brother-in-law is stationed at Ft. Sam Houston and is wanting to become a Texas resident. He mentioned an appointment with the DMV sometime in late July. Anyone have recommendations for a DMV in a small town nearby that would be easier? TIA
aggiejim70
AG
Try the one on Huebner just west of Bandera road, or the one just north of New Braunfels on I-35.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
88planoAg
AG
Leon Valley maybe.
tx1c
AG
My daughter just got her DL.
I drove to Ozona Friday morning so we didn't have to wait another month or two for an appointment. Of course you still have to make the appointment online.

Three hour drive seems a little extreme, but it was a fun little road trip with my 'little' girl.
Burdizzo
AG
Check the one in Castroville.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
You can do the thing where you reserve your place in line online and they will text you when it is your turn.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Emotional Support Cobra said:

You can do the thing where you reserve your place in line online and they will text you when it is your turn.
I did this for the Leon Valley location. Still had to wait 15-20 minutes, but was a hell of a lot better than the past.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.