Need a plumber today for a water leak

7 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Muzzleblast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know a good plumber to repair a leak today?

Tried several with no response. Leak is behind a wall in the shower.

Thanks
lotsofhp
AG
What part of town?

Bracken Plumbing is on the north east but I'm sure will go anywhere. 210-651-1313

Also, Chamblis plumbing on the north side 210-490-7910
Ginormus Ag
AG
I have used Chambliss plumbing several times. We had a leak in our water heater a couple of weeks ago. I inquired with the owner about up grading our house to tankless, and he basically talked me out of it, even though I would have done it. I expected to get a sales job, but I got an honest assessment that it would be more trouble to convert than I would see in benefits.
Username checks out.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
+1 on Chambliss. I use them exclusively for all of our plumbing issues.
Extremely professional and always do a good job.
And...I had almost the exact same experience with the owner regarding the possibility of upgrading to tankless. He could have taken a lot more of my money had he wanted to.
Muzzleblast
Thanks for all the help.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
We recently did a major remodel (don't tell BCAD) and the War Department wanted a tankless water heater. Our contractor did the same in talking her out of it with the rerouting, plumbing, changes, etc. Just not worth it if you are going straight replacement.

It worked out great because she listened to him after I had told her several times it was going to be a giant PITA.

So if Chambliss is that honest, that's really good for their reputation. Good to see that kind of stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.