Very very expensive cars in line at the SA food bank

2,542 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Builder93
O'Doyle Rules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABC world news just showed the line of cars at the Alamodome on their broadcast. Drone shot. I saw plenty of cars worth more than $50,000 sitting in line. One was a black sports car and a late model black Chevy suburban. Wow just wow. America in 2020.

MookieBlaylock
AG
And?

Ever been to a dollar night at the missions its a bloody madhouse
Vernada
AG
Could have been dropping off?
george1992
Welcome to San Antinio. Remember you can live in a car but you cant drive a house.

Also hang out at HEB and watch how many people pay with a Lone Star Card and then drive off in a car nicer than yours.

Puro SA , ese.
A New Hope
george1992 said:

Welcome to San Antinio. Remember you can live in a car but you cant drive a house.

Also hang out at HEB and watch how many people pay with a Lone Star Card and then drive off in a car nicer than yours.

Puro SA , ese.
See this all the time. It's cultural. Live for today. Ask for bail out tomorrow. It's a way of life for many.
Beckdiesel03
AG
It isnt just SA. Years ago I worked a back to school event for the City of Dallas and it was the same. People with brand new iphones (this is when they JUST came out) driving expensive cars and there to pick up free school supplies for their kids. They then proceeded to go outside and dump whatever they didnt want/need into the parking lot and drive off. And they attitudes they had towards us as volunteers there to hand out their free crap was insulting and terrible. I think I might have had 2 grateful families that day out of thousands.
Builder93
AG
I have a surgeon friend who, after working at the county hospital, developed this formula:

Your income is the inverse of the amount of bling on your phone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.