50% off at Maroon U and The Warehouse

1,276 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PLUM LOCO
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

The Warehouse and Maroon U at C.C. Creations recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is making an immediate social impact on our community, company and nation.

Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. To do our part in slowing the spread of the virus, we have decided to limit access to our facilities.

The Warehouse wants to help Aggies keep the Spirit of Aggieland alive during these unprecedented times by foregoing our profits and offering 50% off online orders.

We will remain ready to serve you online at www.maroonu.com and www.thewarehouseatcc.com. Due to an influx of orders, we are working diligently to fulfil online orders in a timely manner. In observance of possible "shelter in place" regulations mandated by local officials or UPS, packages will be shipped at the earliest availability.
#AggiesStrongerTogether
jgh85Ag
AG
Having a problem. When I add an item, the price is about 10% higher in the cart.

Double checked the math and the total is correct but the per unit pricing in the cart is wrong.
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
PLUM LOCO
AG
I called them Thursday and told them.

The other thing wrong is when you submit your order it does nothing. I called my order in and got it next day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.