Black Rifle Coffee Company

4,503 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Obi Wan Ginobili
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Opening a new location on bitters at Embassy at the old TC and Market BBQ location

Cant wait
AggieRob93
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Opening a new location on bitters at Embassy at the old TC and Market BBQ location

Cant wait

Ditto. Great to see these guys opening up a brick-and-mortar here in SA. Will certainly do my part to keep them in business locally.
HumbleAg04
AG
One in Boerne on Main St. since September.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
They've got a booth outside the Expo Hall near the Food Court at the Rodeo grounds. I bought some JB (just black) Coffee on Saturday and I think I will be buying & trying more.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Cant wait

Can we really say it was the old Market BBQ location?
Bluff Rat
AG
What's a good flavor to start with in the light or medium roast.
TX AG 88
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Cant wait

Can we really say it was the old Market BBQ location?

LOL, I thought the same thing. DId it ever even become operational? All I know is I read they had their kitchen equipment repossessed soon after they were supposed to have opened. Never got any food there, but had been looking forward to trying it.
MookieBlaylock
AG
They didnt pay any employees and most where teens
Parents destroyed the place online and reported them to anyone and everyone

TomDoss91
AG
Back to Black Rifle Coffee...is there appeal beyond the coffee on the food/meal spectrum?

Simple tastes here mean that I have Starbucks once or twice a year when traveling for work (as a known commodity). I just brew my Costco bag of Dunkin' for pennies on the dollar and call it good.
88planoAg
AG
TomDoss91 said:

Back to Black Rifle Coffee...is there appeal beyond the coffee on the food/meal spectrum?

Simple tastes here mean that I have Starbucks once or twice a year when traveling for work (as a known commodity). I just brew my Costco bag of Dunkin' for pennies on the dollar and call it good.

They have a limited menu of breakfast and lunch sandwiches.
fido00
AG
same here.
The Lurker
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Cant wait

So I'll be able to grab coffee at BRCC, pick up breakfast tacos at Bill Miller AND stop in Woodcraft all within a mile radius... BEST SATURDAY MORNING EVER!!!!
MookieBlaylock
AG
That beats your old Saturday routine of starbucks , taco cabana and hobby lobby

BoomGoesThe
Anybody remember the name of the privately owned fast casual Mexican food restaurant that was there immediately before Taco Cabana in the early 90's? It had a yellow and blue color scheme if I remember correctly.
MookieBlaylock
AG
That would be Sombrero Rosa

BoomGoesThe
Sombro! That was at Blanco and West Avenue though, right?
MookieBlaylock
AG
It was the ugly one with the sombrero there but I think this was sombrero as well
AG
BoomGoesThe said:

Sombro! That was at Blanco and West Avenue though, right?
That's what I remember and now it is a closed TC.

I don't really remember that being a Sombro on Bitters but hell, I barely remember places like Maggies, Reed's Red Derby and Mama's.
Ulrich
Any idea when?
AgCWby90CS
AG
We've been in contact and they are in the process of selecting a general contractor. We are pursuing as we are right around the corner from this location.
CWby '90
MookieBlaylock
AG
Who we white man?
SW AG80
AG
I had lunch yesterday with a friend of mine who is really high up in DPS. Some how he and the owner of BRCC have becomes friends. This friend of mine has a son who is an Army Ranger and is somewhere in the Middle East and for some reason, they have not been able to get coffee. My friend called the owner of BRCC and ask if he could send some coffee to the Rangers. BRCC sent lots of coffee, tshirts and caps overseas. My friend really likes their coffee, too. Sounds like a good company.
rwtxag83
AG
SW AG80 said:

I had lunch yesterday with a friend of mine who is really high up in DPS. Some how he and the owner of BRCC have becomes friends. This friend of mine has a son who is an Army Ranger and is somewhere in the Middle East and for some reason, they have not been able to get coffee. My friend called the owner of BRCC and ask if he could send some coffee to the Rangers. BRCC sent lots of coffee, tshirts and caps overseas. My friend really likes their coffee, too. Sounds like a good company.

BRCC has a tight relationship with the Special Operations community. BRCC is very supportive, and many of my buddies from the Marine Recon and Navy Frogs and their connections/network are loyal customers.

They really have a solid product line, so they are seeing more people buy their products. BRCC supporting these guys is one more reason to try them, or do business with them, at least in my book.
Greater love hath no man than this....
bam02
AG
They must have opened this weekend... had traffic backed up for a good stretch on bitters on this rainy Saturday morning. Good for them! We were gonna try it but weren't about to wait in that line.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Opened last week
Walked over at 9am and people were parking at chipotle bc it was so packed

Great place
88planoAg
AG
The one in Boerne is getting a drive thru! Can't wait!
AG
Drove home from golf sunday morning and their line was longer than star****s. I hope that keeps up and puts the hurt on them.

Bet EZs is gonna be strapped for parking soon also.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Drove home from golf sunday morning and their line was longer than star****s. I hope that keeps up and puts the hurt on them.

Bet EZs is gonna be strapped for parking soon also.

Does anyone go there anymore? I doubt they need the parking
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.