Property Management Recommendation San Antonio

1,636 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by loveaTm
Halconblack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for property management recommendations in San Antonio. We just picked up our first rent house here. I don't have to use one because I live here and have managed my rentals in other states when I have lived in close proximity. If you are a rental management company what I normally get are starters homes ($1300-$1500 a month rent). My normal terms are 8% monthly and a 25% commission on a new lease or re-up. Thank you guys in advance.
v/r
loveaTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have used the prop management group at Remax North. They're more expensive that what you have but they're really good. 10% per month and half of rent for placement.

Our very first tenant ever in 2013 was a 30 year old recently-widowed mom of a toddler with excellent credit and references. Long story but she moved in a couple of guys who told the neighbors they were ex-cons and one of them threatened one of our neighbors dogs (who was more like her child). So we had to evict our very first tenant after like 3 months. Remax had obviously made very little money off of it by then and they took care of every bit of it....their legal department handled everything. The only thing extra we paid was for the police on eviction day which is a requirement. All that to say they've been very good with the worst of tenants and the best of them (current tenants have been there 4+ years).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.