Kitchen remodeling and home designer recs

2,023 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Lurker
Hullabaque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking at remodeling our kitchen this year. We would also like to have an interior designer come in and do some furniture and decor updates. Anyone have any recs on either of those, or maybe an interior designer that can also act as the GC on the kitchen remodel?
Halconblack
AG
Have two recommendations for you:
Interior Design Elizabeth Ball; did a bathroom remodel for us but is very competent and dedicated. She did some light GC stuff for us. I would trust her with anything but structural. If you need structural I have another recommendation for you.
+1 (940) 367-6787
Cabinets: Jerry. Phenomenal job at a great price. He did a full kitchen for us. He really loves what he does. (210) 274-8185
v/r
GCRanger
AG
We will be doing the same later this spring into early summer. Interested in the recommendations.
Hullabaque
AG
Thanks, Halcon. I appreciate the info.
Hullabaque
AG
Halcon, is Jerry the owner of Top Quality Cabinets? I searched online and it looks like that's him. Did you contact him directly at the number you provided or did you initially contact him through their website?
Halconblack
AG
Jerry is the owner of Top Quality Cabinets. I contacted him directly. He did completely custom upper and lower with an Island and a cabinet pantry for me in Monte Vista three years ago.
v/r
Hullabaque
AG
Thanks. We're going to contact both of the people you recommended.
The Lurker
AG
Depending on your style/price point. Here are some interior designers that do a lot of work in SA:
NR Interiors nrinterios.com
Bradshaw designs bradshawdesigns.com
Carla Royder Designs carlaroyderdesigns.com
Shawna Percival styleberrycreative.com
Theresa & Cheryl twinsistersinteriors.com
Hullabaque
AG
Thanks, Lurker. Have you had any work done by these designers, or are they people you have heard about in town? Either way, thanks for the info.
babie_kreauxda
AG
looking for similar suggestions if anyone has them.

-paint cabinets in kitchen white (they are stained like a mid-90's pink color currently)
-rip out old countertop and blacksplash and install new one (either granite, quartz, tile, etc)

any recommendations? i'm in northwest san antonio. would like to hire 1 contractor to do both but if someone has insight on hiring different folks i'm all ears.
The Lurker
AG
Hullabaque said:

Thanks, Lurker. Have you had any work done by these designers, or are they people you have heard about in town? Either way, thanks for the info.
I have not, that is one of Mrs. Lurkers area of expertise. The list I provided are some I know that are highly regarded by some custom home builders, some I know do a lot of work in the area, some just have great Instagram posts of their stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.