anyone hiring in NB/SA area?

2,203 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
looking to make a move to the area if I can find a job that pays..relatively well. I currently live in Houston and ready for a change in scenery but cant take too big of a pay cut. Willing to take somewhat of one though. I can talk specifics in DM.

I am a CoSci grad from A&M. I have 7 years in industrial construction and procurement. Lot of experience with salesmen and thats eventually my path I think.

so any construction or sales that may fit.

I know this is a shot in the dark. Figured it wouldnt hurt to try.

AgCWby90CS
AG
Are you looking to stay in industrial? Considering light and/or heavy commercial?, residential?
gigemJTH12
AG
honestly I would do anything semi related to my field if the pay and growth opportunity was right
AgCWby90CS
AG
We are a light commercial company. Field super would about it with us, but I suggest calling Zachery and Joeris. Don't know any contacts.
PFG
AG
If you want a corporate gig, Rush Enterprises is HQd in NB, including their procurement team.

If interested, I could put you in touch.
Agsttt
John Archer is an Ag and he is the Director of the Rogers-O'Brien Construction office here in town and Jeb Dixon is an Aggie P.M. who works for Joeris as well.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Joeris. I think looking for PM's and Supers. Email your resume to username at gmail if you're interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.