Firewood Delivery?

2,155 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Beckdiesel03
Vernada
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any good sources that will deliver firewood to NB area?

What's a fair price for 1/2 cord of oak?
Beckdiesel03
AG
Kriewaldt just delivered a 1/2 cord to my mom and even stacked it for her. It was a good price but I will have to ask her again how much it was.
04.arch.ag
AG
$200 for a 1/2 chord delivered and stacked is what the guy I use charges. $350 for a full chord
Vernada
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

Kriewaldt just delivered a 1/2 cord to my mom and even stacked it for her. It was a good price but I will have to ask her again how much it was.
Let me know please.

Thanks!
Vernada
AG
04.arch.ag said:

$200 for a 1/2 chord delivered and stacked is what the guy I use charges. $350 for a full chord
Contact info?

Is that for Oak?

I called Kriewaldt and they want $300 for 1/2 cord and $550 for full!
04.arch.ag
AG
Greg
210-213-5130
he will respond to text or call. he has oak/mesquite/pecan i believe
I am in Alamo Heights btw. Dont know if that price holds for NB but he is up in Boerne or Bulverde i wouldnt think it would be an issue.
Vernada
AG
Thank you!
Beckdiesel03
AG
Yep she just confessed to paying the $300 smh. Let me know if the guy above is willing to come to NB. We are always needing firewood.
fido00
AG
Watching this too, I need firewood in NB also.
Vernada
AG
Yes, he will come to NB.

Call him up - I think he's hoping to get my order combined with some others.

He has Oak, Pecan, Mesquite.

1/2 Cord for 216.50 (tax inc)
Cord for $378.88 (tax inc)

Cash, check, or credit (add 3%)
Vernada
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

Yep she just confessed to paying the $300 smh. Let me know if the guy above is willing to come to NB. We are always needing firewood.
Kriewaldt is nice but you can pretty much bet he'll be more $$ than anyone else.

He quoted me $800 to clean up one pecan tree. I ended getting someone else to it and every other tree on my property for $250.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Just texted him.
AggieBaseball06
AG
When I lived in NB, I would have to get several cords of firewood delivered every year for work and we used this guy. He's a Marine vet and pretty much runs a one man show. I don't know if he still delivers but I highly recommend him.

Outlaw Cedar Post Yard
DRG06ag
AG
We just had a 1/2 cord of oak delivered and stacked today in NB for $150 cash. First time to use them, but everything looks good so far. His name is Jackie. His wife April handles the books.
830-837-0665
Vernada
AG
DRG06ag said:

We just had a 1/2 cord of oak delivered and stacked today in NB for $150 cash. First time to use them, but everything looks good so far. His name is Jackie. His wife April handles the books.
830-837-0665

Thanks. May give them a ring since Greg hasn't given me any feedback since we talked and he asked me to text him my details.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Greg texted me back last night saying it might be a late next week delivery. If I don't hear anything by then i will also give that other guy a call.
Vernada
AG
DRG06ag said:

830-837-0665

He dropped a cord at my house today for $200.

This is my first time buying firewood so I don't anything for comparison, but I would say this isn't first quality. It'll work but it's certainly not pretty.
valtosca
AG
Woody
210-333-0495

He charged me $125 for half cord delivered and stacked the last two years in North SA.

He only advertises in the newspaper.

He DOES NOT have a cell phone. You agree on a time and he or his wife calls you before heading your way.

And yes, his name is Woody.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
valtosca said:

Woody
210-333-0495

He charged me $125 for half cord delivered and stacked the last two years in North SA.

He only advertises in the newspaper.

He DOES NOT have a cell phone. You agree on a time and he or his wife calls you before heading your way.

And yes, his name is Woody.

Was this oak from Woody?
valtosca
AG
I've only purchased Oak from him. Don't know if he sells other species.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Greg delivered to my house in NB Thursday. No complaints
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.