Excess Light Fixtures in Need of a Home

2,108 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by valtosca
Good Bull Jones 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on a construction project in San Antonio and after light fixtures were ordered, the owner decided they wanted a different kind of fixture.

Well now the electrical contractor has almost 400 light fixtures that cannot be returned to the manufacturer because they were a special order. They are 2'x4', 120/277 V, LED, and built for install in a Sheetrock ceiling and a clean room.

The electrical contractor is looking for a better use of these expensive fixtures than throwing them away. We've been looking for buyers who will make ANY offer, but have a hard time finding someone who could put them to use. Does anyone have any thoughts or know of any applications, people, or businesses that could use these?

Thanks in advance.
AgShaun00
AG
I would call boysville or St jude ranch. They are big facilities and they might have a use for them. They foster a bunch of kids.

Also what is the brand and part#?

Who is the EC?
Good Bull Jones 17
AG
https://newstarlighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/StarSurgical-_F22-F24-LED-2016.pdf

There's the product data. If you want the EC's info you can text me. 540 two four seven 0773
EveElle
Consider looking into Habitat for Humanity Home Center- habitatsa.org

"The Habitat Home Centers are home improvement thrift stores that sell both new and gently used building supplies, furniture, cabinets, appliances, housewares and decor and more at discounted prices to the public. We purchase new home improvement merchandise from liquidators and also accept donations form individuals and organizations in order to stock our Home Centers. Some of our merchandise is secured by our Wrecking Crew which salvages reusable fixtures such as cabinets, doors, light fixtures, etc. from home and office renovation projects. Proceeds from sales in the Home Centers fund the administration costs of Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio. This means that 100% of every dollar donated to Habitat goes directly into our home building program. For more information about Habitat for Humanity Home Centers and how your organization can help, please visit us on the web at HabitatSA.org or call us at 210-223-5203 x 159. "

Best of luck!
BrazosDog02
AG
Can these be used in a shop without drywall? How bright are they? I am going to need lighting for a shop, but I'm not interested in residential grade stuff. I want light...lots of light.
End Of Message
AG
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
valtosca
AG
Aggie Park Renovation Donation?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.