Posted on a few other forums but SA would be a good base for this position. Hit me up if interested.

Our company is growing. Looking for someone interested in being a part of it.

Our sales managers are part BDM, part account manager, part outside sales. We sell to companies taking natural gas out of the ground (EOG, Devon, BP, Conoco) and companies sending it to houses and business (Centerpoint, Atmos, Piedmont, Consumers Energy) through distributors and sales reps.

Sales managers' main job is to lead and manage our reps and distributors and do whatever it takes to help them successfully sell our product. Our sales managers also keep their finger on the pulse of the market, are the main conduit for feedback from our reps/distributors and their customers, and they manage the rep/distributor network.

Starting out it's a lot of travel. Once you get established and know your accounts it dies down some but still hangs in there at 60-70%. I already have someone in Pittsburgh and OKC -- ideal home base would be close to Denver, Houston, San Antonio, or New Orleans. That said if you're relatively close to an airport you can do the job from almost anywhere.

Two things would make this a really tough job:

- If you don't have the discipline to manage yourself and be out there on your own. You work from home and the road and some people don't function well in that environment.

- If you're looking for a place to be on cruise control. We're growing the business and it takes a certain mindset.

Ideal person would be familiar with the O&G industry -- someone coming from the gas utility, pipeline, or measurement world would be a HUGE plus.

If interested hit me up on PM. Feel free to share.