SAIA parking

2,425 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Nom de Plume
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never flown out of SAT but am planning a trip next month. What's the best place to park? I've known a few people who have had trucks stolen from IAH parking, I'm guessing that's an issue here as well? 6:30am international flight, FWIW.

TIA
Pendragon12
AG
I park at airport parking. Never had a problem. There are cheaper places around the airport, but I either use SAT or Uber.
SA68AG
AG
Airport Security Parking
superunknown
AG
Green lot is $7 a day, shuttles run 24/7.
UnderoosAg
AG
SA68AG said:

Airport Security Parking

I've used them for several years now before and after the new SAIA garage opened. Main lot and back lot are supervised or have security. Shuttle drops you at the curb between the two terminals. From memory, VIP (close) covered parking is $12/day, covered $11, open is $10. Another lot apparently shut down so they've gotten busier but it was still pretty painless a few days ago.
_mpaul
AG
I echo the Green Lot. Been parking there for years and have never had a problem.
AgShaun00
AG
Long term parking is easy
slappy
AG
I use Green Lot when I fly by myself. When my wife is with me, she wants covered, so we park in Long Term Garage. About $3-4 more per day in the Garage. Never had a problem with either.

I've been meaning to try Airport Security Parking, but Green Lot is cheaper.

I've also wanted to try the drop the car off at a hotel and use their shuttle.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I always take a cab or uber and never park.
Nom de Plume
AG
My favorite is when they open short term up because long term is full.

I'll use short term for 2 day business trips. Kinda nice to park next to the elevator. But yeah, long term is easy enough, too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.