Valero Question

1,936 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agforlife97
HSEAG13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had an interview with Valero today about a position they had available. Currently work for Phillips 66 and just looking to relocate closer to home. What are the pros/cons?
HumbleAg04
AG
I can provide a fairly in depth outsiders opinion of both organizations having done business with them at individual refineries and corporate offices. Leave a contact email and we can chat if you'd like details and opinions.

That said if I was in your position I'd jump at the opportunity to work for Valero if given the chance.
PA24
AG
San Antonio is a great place to live but I am old school and leaving Phillip66 would be hard for me to do. Back in the day, they were upper echelon of the oil industry.

Valero is a very good company to work for so if u make the move u will most likely not regret it.
agforlife97
AG
PM me and I can give you the low down. Only real negative in general is that if you decide later you want to leave, you'll pretty much have to move cities to find an equivalent job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.