Roofing contractor

1,752 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aquin
F4GIB71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Considering replacing our roof with a metal one. Anyone have recommendations for a roofing contractor in SA area. Specifically I am near Bulverde
valtosca
AG
Kevin Yuras with Yuras Roofing. 210-289-0909 Dependable AG who's helped multiple Real Estate clients of mine.

Tell him Patrick Thompson referred ya'.
AgCWby90CS
AG
Mangold Roofing off of Thousand Oaks.
CWby '90
Beckdiesel03
AG
Williamson out of Boerne or Radiant Roofing out of NB.
valtosca
AG
lotsofhp
AG
valtosca said:

Kevin Yuras with Yuras Roofing. 210-289-0909 Dependable AG who's helped multiple Real Estate clients of mine.

Thank you for the referral.

I'd be happy to take a look if you're interested. We've got quiet a few roofs sold in the Timberwood Park area but I've also looked at several roofs up there that were ok too.

Just a heads up if you do call, I'm a little backed up at the moment but will get to you ASAP.
p_bubel
lotsofhp said:

valtosca said:

Thank you for the referral.

I'd be happy to take a look if you're interested. We've got quiet a few roofs sold in the Timberwood Park area but I've also looked at several roofs up there that were ok too.

Just a heads up if you do call, I'm a little backed up at the moment but will get to you ASAP.
Heh. Finally made the connection. I'm a buddy of Bryan.

The Yuras' do all of my family and friend's roofing work. Good people.
F4GIB71
I sent an email to Yuras.
BrazosDog02
AG
I'm working in Leon Valley right now and have helped a couple of ags in Houston as I'm back and forth. We currently have a few large jobs in The Dominion and handle all aspects of asphalt, tile, slate, and metal. NRCA Members.

Www.infinityroofer.com

Email in profile!
Bonfire1996
AG
Williamson Roofing is the best for metal. Good Ags too.
Aquin
AG
For metal roofing I would call Southwest Metal Rfg. Ask for Rex.210-822-6868- Straight up guy. I would recommend him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.