Relocating from Utah to the Hill Country

2,961 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jschroeder
JonnieUtah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgPT06
AG
All nice areas. I'm in NB. Gotta help us out with specifics. Are you commuting somewhere? Kids? A rough house budget?
poet0715
AG
Timberwood Park would be a great neighborhood to look at. Not sure if you have kids, but it's a great neighborhood if you do.
Agswinning
There are a lot of options on 46 between NB and Bulverde. We are in garden ridge and love it.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
I'm at 46 and 281. Comal Trace. Great area. Just know it is the fastest growing county in the country. Growth is exploding. Prices going up. SV good schools. Our house is 2800 sqft on 1.3 acres. Zillow has it at $460000 taxes $5500.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
MookieBlaylock
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

I'm at 46 and 281. Comal Trace. Great area. Just know it is the fastest growing county in the country. Growth is exploding. Prices going up. SV good schools. Our house is 2800 sqft on 1.3 acres. Zillow has it at $460000 taxes $5500.
your taxes are way too low- letting mayor steroid know he needs to annex asap
SW AG80
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

We are moving out that direction when I retire next year. Some of the reasons are to get away from from SA, high taxes and SAWS.
AgCWby90CS
AG
SW AG80 said:

Ag86Hotard109 said:

We are moving out that direction when I retire next year. Some of the reasons are to get away from from SA, high taxes and SAWS.
Wrong direction to move to avoid high taxes.
CWby '90
SW AG80
AG
Mookie is paying $5500 in taxes on a home valued higher than ours. Our house appraised at app. $388,000 and our taxes are around $10,000.
bonfarr
AG
We live in Indian Springs near the JW Marriott and love it. Comal ISD is a great district and they just built a new Jr. High and a HS is under construction so no more long bus rides to SV.
jschroeder
Don't come up here to get away from SAWS. CLWSC is a mess and zebra mussles are no joke.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.