Moving to SA, looking for leads.

1,486 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by koadie
koadie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good evening everyone,

My wife accepted an excellent position at Northside ISD, and I encouraged her to take it. With that, we are moving to San Antonio next weekend and I will be in the search for a job. I have a history in local government here in Houston, but really want to get into the private sector. If any Ags would let me buy them a cup of coffee so I can make connections and get leads I would really appreciate it.

All the best,

Cody Holder
Class of 2012

Eph: 2:8
Odin
AG
What did you do for the local gov in Houston. I just left the private sector for a City job but, knowing what area you are looking might help.

Congrats to your wife and welcome and good luck.
koadie
AG
Odin said:

What did you do for the local gov in Houston. I just left the private sector for a City job but, knowing what area you are looking might help.

Congrats to your wife and welcome and good luck.

I worked for one of the Commissioners of Harris County doing his community engagement, government affairs, and economic development.

So I'm looking for a company who needs community engagement, or has an entry level position I can get my foot in the door.

Eph: 2:8
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.