Residential Irrigation Repair Recomendations

2,952 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by f2foxes2001
mmtexasace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a solenoid valve body that cracked this spring when doing sprinker system testing. I was wanting to know if anyone in the San Antonio area had any recomendations of someone reasonably priced to get this done fairly quickly. I have shut off the main closeoff valve for the system so it will not continue to spew water out but I need to get the system up and running by summertime. Thanks in advance!
Aquin
AG
Art Perez. His company is called Just a Good Sprinkler Man. Very good. Fair on the price. Returns his calls after 5pm. He will treat you right.
Dos Tortugas
AG
Aquin said:

Art Perez. His company is called Just a Good Sprinkler Man. Very good. Fair on the price. Returns his calls after 5pm. He will treat you right.
We use Art as well. He's a busy dude, but will treat you right.
mmtexasace
AG
Thanks for the suggestions to use Art. He came by yesterday, fixed everything up, and did a good job! He charged a very fair price. Will defenitely use him again in the future if needed.
bam02
AG
Vince Monzingo
210-428-0795
caddy
I have Art Perez coming out to check my system this weekend. Thanks for the rec.
SoTxAg
AG
Another big thumbs up for Art Perez, fixed all our issues at a reasonable price.
f2foxes2001
AG
Lee irrigation
Daniel is a solid guy who does good honest work. Good family as well.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.