Spray on compost company

1,216 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Beckdiesel03
Beckdiesel03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Over the last decade we have done this ourselves but I know the previous owner would have a company come out and spray a top dressing layer of compost on the yard. If cost is not crazy I would love a recommendation for someone who does this in NB. TIA
babie_kreauxda
AG
there are power topdressers for rent, you just have to load the hopper on it.

might make your hand application a little easier.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Thank you, I had run across that this week but havent found one close by to rent. That would definetly help the job go quickly. 5 yards is getting delivered tomorrow.
lotsofhp
AG
krobocop said:

there are power topdressers for rent, you just have to load the hopper on it.

might make your hand application a little easier.

Holy smokes that thing looks amazing
Beckdiesel03
AG
Yea it does. I called the rental place and she told me they were looking to get one because I was the 3rd person to call about that type of machine that day alone. Keeping my fingers crossed for next year!
caddy
I have been looking for a rental place for a compost spreader and have had no luck locating a place that does it. I did however come across Eco Lawn SA 210-316-9444. I haven't used them yet, but may be what you're looking for.
Beckdiesel03
AG
We sucked it up and did it ourselves again. Went quicker than I thought minus the fact I ended up knowing the dispatcher and he "hooked us up" with more like 6-7 yards than 5.
lotsofhp
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

We sucked it up and did it ourselves again. Went quicker than I thought minus the fact I ended up knowing the dispatcher and he "hooked us up" with more like 6-7 yards than 5.

Where did you get your compost?

Are you any relation to Malcom Beck?
Beckdiesel03
AG
This year we ordered from New Braunfels landscape supply and were really happy with the quality of the compost vs previous years from places like brooks stone ranch and Maldonado's. There weren't any sticks of pebbles in it like we've dealt with before. And no relation /my handle comes from my first name .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.