Need some good contractor/remodeler suggestions please

1,497 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Discovery77
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Water heater in attic crapped out in late January. Made a hell of a mess. ServPro did a HELL of a good job responding and drying/cleaning everything up. I HIGHLY recommend them if anyone ever finds themselves in a similar situation.

Anyway, I've seen the threads with suggestions for guys here that are adding rooms/kitchens, etc. but can anyone recommend a good remodeler for things like this?

Thanks!
aggiejim70
AG
Call Robert Witte at Prime Source 210 771 7677. Tell him Aggiejim recommended him and ask him about his nephew in the Corps.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
BUMP for more suggestions

Also, aggiejim, does is it Prime Source 'construction' or something similar? I was hoping to be able to look up a website and I'm not finding anything besids a Prime Source Building Products. Is that the same place?

Thanks
aggiejim70
AG
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Try this again, it's Prime Resource. Give Robert Witte a call. He's a great guy and he'll do you a great job.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Discovery77
AG
We live in the Castle Hills area and are currently remodeling our kitchen and master bath/closet. We are working with DMJ Restorations.

https://www.dmjrestorations.com/about-the-owners/

Happy to provide the # of our PM if you would like. They have been doing a great job so far and good about sticking to the original project timeline.

Also, they perform flood/smoke/fire damage as well.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.