Cleto?!

1,764 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by O'Doyle Rules
Aquin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New to SA. Who is this guy on morning tv named Cleto? He has no personality but thinks everything he says is just too funny. Is he married to the boss's daughter or does he have the 8x10 glossy photos on someone.
Whitetail
AG
He travels around town interviewing special groups and such. I like what he does. Gives a little local flavor to an otherwise depressing string of news reporting.

Edit. Wrong emoji.
aggiejim70
AG
You'll soon learn the sad truth of how hard it is to be in the news business in San Antonio. A town were nothing ever happens except for the box score from the bar shootings. If it bleeds it leads.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
DW91AG95
AG
We always joke about how stoned Cleto is before 7am every morning. That takes dedication!!
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Your first mistake was watching the low low budget local news cast on fox.
MookieBlaylock
AG
At least he is Hispanic unlike betow
MookieBlaylock
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

Your first mistake was watching the low low budget local news cast on fox.

Hey Chuck Miketenic is the best sportscaster in town
Reel Aggies
AG
Cleto is and has been absolutely turrible. Apparently he is a local comedian.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I'm coming up on three years of living in San Antonio and I think I've watched a grand total of 45 minutes of local news coverage. It's SO BAD.
LCE
AG
I'll have local news every once in a while to see if something changes. It doesn't.

Weather guys are the worst especially during the summer. 100 at the airport. 100 downtown. 101 Bandera. 99! In Boerne.............10 minuets to tell us it's hot everywhere
aggiebrad94
AG
He is a fantastic comedian. He does come across very sleepy in the mornings.
agdoc2001
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

He is a fantastic comedian. He does come across very sleepy in the mornings.
C- troll.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
LCE said:

I'll have local news every once in a while to see if something changes. It doesn't.

Weather guys are the worst especially during the summer. 100 at the airport. 100 downtown. 101 Bandera. 99! In Boerne.............10 minuets to tell us it's hot everywhere
That and the four zone forecast. Those three degree variations in temperature are pretty important to separate.

Hey, guess what, the rain that hits Boerne at 9:00 is gonna be in La Vernia about 9:45. Big whoop.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

LCE said:

That and the four zone forecast. Those three degree variations in temperature are pretty important to separate.

Hey, guess what, the rain that hits Boerne at 9:00 is gonna be in La Vernia about 9:45. Big whoop.

Im pretty sure the only reason there is still a weather segment in the local newscast is for the olds over 60. I think they are the only audience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.