***2019 Stock Show and Rodeo Tickets***

2,038 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by selk
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Posting this a little later than normal, but I have tickets available this year!

If you've bought from me in the past, these are the same seats as years before. If you have my cell, feel free to text me, otherwise, contact me at obiwgt@gmail.com for prices or to snag some of these.

Prices are dependent on the show, but I'm basically just trying to get what I paid for them. I'm sure there are at least a dozen folks on here that can vouch for these seats. I'm able to deliver to you this year (within reason, I'm not driving to Boerne or Three Rivers haha).

Shows available:

2-17 Russell Dickerson
2-17 La Adictiva
2-21 Sammy Hagar & the Circle
MookieBlaylock
AG
Thanks for posting

Why is the lineup so bad this year?

Obi Wan Ginobili
It sucks every year. Country music is in the toilet these days.

Luckily there are so many things to do besides the concert, it's still worth going out a couple times.
Obi Wan Ginobili
I slipped up and had a show listed as available that was already spoken for. I have since gone over all my emails/texts carefully and I have updated what shows I've still got.
abcags
AG
Any ideas on how to come across an affordable parking pass for the Alabama show on Feb 14? Looking at a couple different sites, parking passes are over $100 for that night.
Obi Wan Ginobili
abcags said:

Any ideas on how to come across an affordable parking pass for the Alabama show on Feb 14? Looking at a couple different sites, parking passes are over $100 for that night.

Honestly? Just pay the $15-$20 bucks and park in the general lot. It's not that far of a walk, and you get out of the area quick being closer to the exits.
ValleyRatAg
AG
How many seats do you have? Sorry I thought I read 4 in the description but on rereading it I guess I just made that up.
Obi Wan Ginobili
ValleyRatAg said:

How many seats do you have? Sorry I thought I read 4 in the description but on rereading it I guess I just made that up.

4 is correct. At this point in the game though, I'm willing to split what I have up into pairs if necessary.
Obi Wan Ginobili
One last bump. Having a fire sale on these last couple shows. All reasonable offers entertained.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Let me check on those Sunday shows have a cousin flying in Friday that may be of interest

LA Abdi vita is yuge in Ohio
OilFieldIRI
S
Yuge
If my wife wants them I'll text you Thursday
Sher Thing
AG
Anyone have a couple tickets to the rodeo tomorrow night 2/16?

I'd be willing to purchase them or possibly swap them for any remaining spurs game you would like to go to. I'm a season ticket holder Sect. 107 Row. 23.

Let me know.
BoerneAG2021
AG
Tickets for Lady A on 2/20?
Obi Wan Ginobili
Lukesullivan said:

Tickets for Lady A on 2/20?

All I've got left is Sammy
selk
AG
Anyone have 2 tickets for Saturday at 1pm?. Trying to take my son, and have a buddy fighting bulls would like to be there to watch
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.