2019 San Antonio Commanders Season

2,465 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LawHall88
Roger Goodell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Burdizzo
AG
Username checks out.
BoozerRed78
AG
May go sometime after rodeo
Nom de Plume
AG
Sat next to a dude in a sweet AAF jacket on a recent flight. Chatted with him as we deplaned and found out it was Charlie Ebersol.

Cool story, bro.

My boys are really bugging me to take them. Suppose we might check out the first game.
GreasenUSA
AG
They are going to need to do something about the concessions and lines before the next game. It took 15 minutes standing in line to get through one of the two metal detectors at each corner of the Alamodome. Concession lines were ~20 minutes near the start of the game and only got worse throughout the game. The product on the field was fun, and I will definitely go back.
Burdizzo
AG
We went to the AlamoDome for Monster Jam a few weeks ago. Logistics there are a clusterf. Traffic control around the dome was horrible, and somehow they oversold parking in one of the lots. I prepaid for parking only to find out my lot was already full.

Having all the security and hospitality people in town working the rodeo right now probably didn't help the Dome.
tx1c
AG
GreasenUSA said:

The product on the field was fun, and I will definitely go back.
I completely agree with this.
MookieBlaylock
AG
No Trey Williams sadly

Not a fan of them running offenses from 20 years ago but the talent is good

But Shaun made it bigly with that helmet flying sack

OilFieldIRI
S
I had a good time. They have to improve the entry process and having two people to each concession isn't anywhere near enough. I spent 25 minutes in line for snacks. Getting out after the game was pretty easy and quick.
p_bubel
Turnout exceeded expectations apparently. It should improve.
AG
I'm planning on going this Sunday with a group of 8. The issues with the dome is the city's fault i would think, hopefully they are working on it.
Roger Goodell
joshpettett
AG
Thinking about swinging by SA to see the game when Johnny will hopefully be playing on April 6th. I assume they have plenty of tickets at the box office?
The ticketmaster fees are stupid high. Two $14 tickets costs $57. Two $24.50 tickets cost $82.
LawHall88
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.