2M smokehouse

1,497 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by caddy
SLF11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just had 2M smokehouse on the SE side: over the top, good, expensive and a unique experience.

Overall, good to have a place like this in SA. Fatty brisket was unbelievable, as was the Mac n cheese and pork ribs. Really looking forward to the beef ribs, but didn't have them this week.
p_bubel
I've heard some pretty good things about South BBQ (2011 Mission Road) but have yet to try it.
PFG
AG
Somehow, even with all the state wide pub, 2M remains under the SA local food radar. Maybe it's the location. Maybe it's bc it's bbq and not Tex mex, dunno. Either way, I'm happy to wait in no line, order 2 slices of brisket, 2 tortillas, and go into a meat induced nap.
schmellba99: Hard to believe people are looking at what is happening and thinking this is something other than a flu like bug
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
p_bubel said:

I've heard some pretty good things about South BBQ (2011 Mission Road) but have yet to try it.
We see that when playing riverside, may have to stop by and try it.
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Stopped there a while back, it's damn good, but did seem a bit expensive.
MookieBlaylock
AG
It is in a crap py location for everyone with money to buy theit food

They can pay rent for a new place if they want to now and I hope they do

caddy
I have been to 2m several times. It has been inconsistent, but overall still really good. I prefer South BBQ on Mission Road.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.