RV parks for long-term stays

1,133 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bam02
bam02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a recommendation for a park to keep our travel trailer in the hill country for an extended period this fall and winter? We've had it in Rockport for a while and want to move it somewhere closer so we can use it more frequently.

I'm going to look at a park in Kerrville on the Guadalupe today.
Beckdiesel03
AG
There is the RV park on Dunlap right under 35 in NB. But I'm not sure what your wanting in a park.
Long Live Sully
AG
Old River Road RV between Kerrville and Center Point is a nice spot. I store ours at Schilling in Kerrville if you like that idea as an alternative option.
Ragoo
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

There is the RV park on Dunlap right under 35 in NB. But I'm not sure what your wanting in a park.
i'd park it at the rockin r spot just up river from slumber falls before the first crossing. The area under IH-35 gets a lot of riff raff hanging out down there.
FIDO*98*
AG
Check out the Jellystone parks. We stored ours there for $50/mo. There's one near Canyon Lake, Fredericksburg, and Kerrville. We used to hitch ours up and pull it to a spot and walk to/from whitewater for concerts
bam02
AG
Thanks for all the replies!

Fido that would be perfect. I will be checking with all the jellystones to see if that's still an option. I've never stayed at one but I checked out the jellystone in kerrville last weekend and it looked very nice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.