Aggie Wife looking for HR job New Braunfels Area

1,331 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fido00
jrichgent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello Ags. My wife currently works for a HR firm in San Antonio. We live in New Braunfels, I work in Seguin. She is looking for any leads in the New Braunfels/Seguin/ San Marcos area.

Her experience in HR is very adverse, currently manages 40+ accounts including in the industries of construction, oil and gas, manufacturing plants, and restaurants.

Beckdiesel03
AG
Has she looked at Rush Enterprises? They have HR jobs pop up from time to time I just don't know how much they pay.
PFG
AG
JRG - shoot me an e-mail. I was recently hired at Rush in NB. Not for HR, but I can at least shed some light on the hire process.

pfg7xy at the google email address
fido00
AG
Quote:

adverse
advrs,advrs/
adjective

[ol]
  • preventing success or development; harmful; unfavorable.
    "taxes are having an adverse effect on production"
    synonyms:
    unfavorable, disadvantageous, inauspicious, unpropitious, unfortunate, unlucky, untimely, untoward More
  • [/ol]
    Adverse or Diverse?
    jrichgent
    AG
    In my wife's experience those industries you are dealing with a particular type of employees that tend to create adverse situations that often times are investigater and resolved by HR. Laborers working for a low wages with a high turnover rate equate to adverse industires contrary to other clients that require more professional environment i.e. Banks, Law Firms, Hospitals.

Perhaps I could have worded that better, diverse is a better fit. I'm from the border, proper vocabulary/Grammer isn't my strong suit. *** it drive on.
    jrichgent
    AG
    Thanks for reaching out- I'll get an email out to you.
    fido00
    AG
    Just yanking your chain. Good luck to your wife on finding a new job.
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.