LGI homes?

1,966 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BanderaAg956
MisterShipWreck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know anything about LGI homes and their build quality? They sell houses in the San Antonio area.
p_bubel
Pretty bottom of the barrel neighborhoods. I'd buy a used house by a better builder.
MisterShipWreck
Thanks for the info. My girlfriend was interested, and I thought I would ask here for her.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Howdy. Not a fan of LGI. I'm a realtor in the NE SA area and we have a community on I-35 at exit 182 that I've visited on many occasions.

Many customer/owner complaints about customer service and home quality. All subjective of course, but in this case I've been inside many of the homes and have received the complaints from LGI owners face to face.
rwtxag83
AG
Cheaper build from the east coast. Came to SA and had to snipe their building trades from bottom of the barrel. Don't be sucked in.
Greater love hath no man than this....
Roger That
AG
East coast? They're based in the woodlands.
BanderaAg956
rwtxag83 said:

Cheaper build from the east coast. Came to SA and had to snipe their building trades from bottom of the barrel. Don't be sucked in.

LMAO - no clue!

I was the first Area Superintendent for LGI in San Antonio. They are a starter home builder that offers a no options and low cost quick build approach. No frills design, the company has a hard time keeping good help because of the owners and company president that make a killing on the backs of good people they try to brainwash to support the company.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.