La Vernia Home

1,738 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAggie4Christ
OKCAg2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi fellow Ags,

Forgive me for making this my first post in this forum, but I'm trying as hard as I can to get the word out about our home for sale. My family is moving back to Oklahoma City so that I can take a new pastorate. We really need to sell this house. Do you all know anyone who is looking to live in the La Vernia area? I'll post the link below of the listing.

Sorry if this is in poor taste. Just looking to get the word out. Thanks and Gig em.

4 bed 2 bath 2121 SF $349,900
https://www.zillow.com/homes/78930145_zpid/

valtosca
AG
It's not in poor taste at all. You may also try posting on the Real Estate Board. The rule on TexAgs is that you can post your own home for sale but us agents can't go posting all our listings. Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck!
OKCAg2002
AG
Thanks! I appreciate that! If you know any clients that want a house in La Vernia, send em to me.
SidetrackAg
AG
Damn, that's a nice house. I'm hoping to move closer to SA some time in the future
valtosca
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Damn, that's a nice house. I'm hoping to move closer to SA some time in the future
Let's chat! I'd love to help you find a place. Patrick Thompson 210-422-2074
Beckdiesel03
AG
How friendly is your neighborhood?
SidetrackAg
AG
I'll keep it for the future. Still years away from a move
OKCAg2002
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

How friendly is your neighborhood?
Rosewood is great. Very established community in La Vernia. We have been here for 3.5 years and it's been great. Every house is on an acre, so you definitely have your space. Events like Halloween bring out the neighborhood for sure.
jmcfadin
AG
I live in Legacy Ranch. My former boss just sold his house in Copper Creek. I will keep an ear out and point anyone looking your direction.
OKCAg2002
AG
Thanks!

Small world! I pastored Life Church on 775 until last Sunday. We move back to OKC and I am taking a pastorate there. We've enjoyed the area for sure, but OKC is really home. There's a lot more Ags up there than it used to be, and if you can deal with the weather I think it's a great place to live. Most on this board would disagree, but we found the folks really genuine and friendly.

Thanks for keeping your ear open. We are just tying to network as best as we can.
jrk4288
We live in Rosewood and it's a great neighborhood. I don't know anybody looking but will steer them your direction if I hear of anybody.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Howdy and thanks for serving the Lord! I'm a realtor in Schertz/Cibolo but have military clients that look in La Vernia and Adkins on occasion so I'll keep your home on the radar.

I was stationed at Altus in the late 90s and enjoyed my Oklahoma time mainly because I was a weather guy in Tornado Alley. Stay safe & enjoy OKC.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.