Where to watch game on Thursday?

1,796 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by p_bubel
ausag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm going to be in town next Thursday. I'm going to be around the AT&T Center. Is there some place close to there that is Aggie friendly? I saw that Crazy J Sports Bar is near there, but not sure if that would be the best spot. Like to have sound up during the game. Thanks for any info.
LCE
AG
The Hanger on Broadway

Maybe Alamo Beer Company
AgCWby90CS
AG
Aggie Park is not that terribly far.

http://www.aggiepark.com/
CWby '90
valtosca
AG
Game 1 Watch Party at Aggie Park. the remainder of the season will be at Santikos Theaters
ausag
AG
Thanks. Saw that the "official" watch party was at Aggie Park, but I'm trying to keep it near AT&T Center as I have to return there later in the evening.
GinaLinetti
AG
It will only be a 15 min drive back. You could even uber there and back. Its under 10 miles so it shouldnt be much. Hangar bar is a favorite of mine to watch.
valtosca
AG
All highway too!
BrisketTaco10
AG
Recently moved to SA. Trying to figure out a good spot to watch as well. I live inside 410 near Harry Wurzbach. Heard the Roo Pub is an Aggie bar but it's pretty far North on 281 and not exactly a cheap Uber ride. The Hangar is much closer and I may check that out. Any other suggestions?
GinaLinetti
AG
Usually a good amount of people at little woodrows
SAAMC
Yea, Little Woodrow's at Stone Oak and on Babcock are two of our three official locations with the third being at Santikos Palladium!

But for the game tomorrow night, it will be at Aggie Park as the others have said! Hope y'all can make it! Who likes Double Dave's pizza rolls and open bar?! Click here for details!

nukeaggie2000
AG
Anyone going to be watching on the Riverwalk tonight?
SanAntoneAg
AG
Lodes, you here at Aggie Park?
Gig 'em! '90
GinaLinetti
AG
Sorry! Just saw this! I was not there. Watched at the house. How was the turn out?
AAM02
AG
CherryLodes said:

Sorry! Just saw this! I was not there. Watched at the house. How was the turn out?
It was a full house.

I was on hot dog grilling duty up till game time. We went through hundreds of them. Tons of Ags. It's nice to have one game watch party there a year so local Aggies learn about Aggie Park.
GinaLinetti
AG
Feel free to email me if yall ever need help for events. I always mean to volunteer but forget. I could do quite a bit for the tailgate as im off during the summer.
p_bubel
I watched the Clemson game at Roo Pub and there was a group walking out the door near me which I heard mention that the wanted to go somewhere where there were less Aggies, Little Woodrows.

I didn't mention that was another official game watch place. Suck it *****es.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.