Truck bedliner in San Antonio

1,321 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Halconblack
Halconblack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for options in the San Antonio area. Product, location, price, overall impression of the quality for the time you have had it.
Cross post from automotive
thank you in advance
v/r
SanAntoneAg
AG
Frank's Trim Shop in Seguin. About $400. Durable, textured finish that has been in my 2010 Sierra since new. I'll use them again.
Gig 'em! '90
BoozerRed78
AG
Planet Pickup does good work.
mccjames
AG
I can recommend planet pickup Anthony is the owner but James is the main guy on counter. Good people.
Easy come, Easy go
Halconblack
AG
Thanks guys. On the Planet Pickup, any reviews on the products or the price?
v/r
BrazosBull
AG
Southwest Gooseneck on Gembler Rd !!!
Halconblack
AG
Again, if anyone has the product that they installed, the price they paid and how that product has held up it would be awesome.
v/r
OilFieldIRI
S
I used these guys for my bed liner (Line-X) back in 2014. It's held up great and I've never had any issues. I believe it was about $250-$300...

www.alamotruckgear.com
Halconblack
AG
I wish $300. I called Alamo Truck Gear this morning and they wanted $499. Still looking if anyone has any ideas.
v/r
Halconblack
AG
Southwest Gooseneck is $500 as well. They don't actually do it, they send it out.
v/r
SanAntoneAg
AG
Drive to Seguin
Gig 'em! '90
BEaggie08
AG
I had Line-X in New Braunfels do my 2015 Canyon in May of 2015. I just recently sold the truck, but the bedliner held up very well. Looked like the day it was put on. They had different levels, I leveled up to include the clear coat with UV protection. Looked really good. Wouldn't do it without the clear coat. I think it ran me about $500. They have a 10% military discount, if that factors in for you.
OilFieldIRI
S
Inflation??
Halconblack
AG
I ended up with the baseline Line-x product It was $487 out the door with a military or veterans discount. It took them 3 1/2 hours to install and I called them the morning of for an appointment it took them 3 1/2 hours to install and I called them the morning of for an appointment. I went to Alamo truck here at their Nakoma location. Not super happy to of paid that much but at least I got a well it recommended product.
v/r
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.