Day laborer?

1,227 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiejim70
AGBU94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where can I find two people to help me load heavy items in the Schertz area?
James Walker `02
AG
I'm not in Schertz I'm in Seguin but you can usually find day labor around your local Home Depot.
yutyutag05
AG
Download an app called 'thumbtack.' It's a pretty helpful tool for finding contractors at competitive rates for any type of work you may have around the house.
valtosca
AG
I second Thumbtack
SA Ag 91
AG
How heavy of items?

Maybe post up some details and there might be a TAMU student around for the summer that could use a little cash?
AGBU94
AG
Alright. I am moving. The heaviest items will be a couch and two fridges. Loading them into a uhaul. I will unload them on my end. Probably one to two hours work. Located in Cibolo.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I would post on nextdoor that you are looking for a couple high school kids who want some pocket money.
EngrAg21
When would you need the help? I'm a current TAMU student and live in Schertz and am pretty decent at lifting things
aggiejim70
AG
James Walker `02 said:

I'm not in Schertz I'm in Seguin but you can usually find day labor around your local Home Depot.
There's no end to available day laborers in Seguin at the corner of Kingsbury and Guadalupe
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.