2018 Coach's Night w/ Jimbo Fisher!

2,205 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by inozips
SAAMC
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Get Ready for Aggie Football!!

Come out to the Freeman Coliseum Expo Hall A and enjoy a fun night and delicious dinner with your Aggie Family as we listen to Coach Fisher give us a preview of the upcoming Aggie Football season!

Our biggest fundraising event of the year is the perfect opportunity for you to support these incoming Texas A&M students. Our mission and passion is to provide scholarships to outstanding Bexar County students attending Texas A&M University. Since incemption, we have awarded over $1 million in scholarships to area youth thanks to the generosity of our amazing members and donors!

Raffle Prize!
Enter to win a 70" Ultra HD TV! Do not need to be present to win.
Purchase Tickets Here for $10

There will be a silent and live auction, raffle, vendor tables, and cash bars open throughout the event.
Reveille IX and the Yell Leaders will also be in attendance and we will have a photobooth set up too!

Individual Tickets: $85.00
Special Member Price: $75.00 & Free Parking
Purchase Tickets Here!

Sponsorship Tables Available! Call 210-341-1393 or email SACoachsNight@gmail.com

Check out www.AggiePark.com for more details!
Goodbull_19
AG
I've been coming to coaches nights for three years now as a grateful scholarship recepient, and am now so excited to come back this year, this time as a Yell Leader!
I can speak firsthand to how much these scholarships mean to students like me and am so thankful for Coaches nights and what they do for that opportunity!
Can't wait to see everyone there!
SAAMC
We are so honored to have you there and as a Yell Leader nonetheless! Everyone is so proud of all of your accomplishments!
New Braunfels Ag
Completely agree. Way to go man! Just curious...reason your handle is "gator"?
inozips
AG
I'm in, look forward to coming and Aggie football being relevant again.

NB Ag - I'd bet my dollar to your rotten orange Gator is a CT in Sq 2.
rwtxag83
AG
Soooo, any reports?
SW AG80
AG
He gave a 3 hour talk in 1 hour. Covered lots of topics. Talked about several positions. Sounds like we are deepest at TE. Imagine that. Horry has been moved to defense. Said Gilly would be a good FB and can play in the NFL at that position. Can catch the ball really well. Talked about all of his staff and what each one brings to the table. Talked about growing up in WV. Said we would be tough now. That is the short cliff notes.
inozips
AG
Jimbo's talk has been covered. His fiddling with the two mikes on the podium as he spoke was annoying BUT will say we liked the new venue. Freeman worked well, egress parking was no issue and Anne Marie's catered the dinner. As expected a big crowd, killer silent auction and live auction. Wish my pockets were deeper a really cool hunt went for cheap.The local Board members worked their backsides off and it showed. KUDOS to all that made the night happen.

Did pick up a couple other nuggets of info. Local SA Club scholarships 20+ students to the tune of or over 100k a year, WAY TO GO SA!

Also for those who can't make the games in person this fall Santikos will be showing games at the Palladium and will have specials for food & pitchers of beer.

Ag's if you aren't a member you really ought to join, only fifty bucks makes you an active member.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.