Help Find Scott Mayer

3,095 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
Chappy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please help find Scott Mayer. He has been missing since May 2.

He was last driving a 2010 blue/grey Ford Escape with TX license plate BB26128.

The vehicle has a Johnson High School Swimming - Macey sticker on the back windhield as well as a silver Texas Longhorns logo on the back near the license plate.

Scott is 5' 9" 170lbs and 47 years old with light brown hair. Please call 210-709-3885 with any information or tips.

www.facebook.com/findscottmayer

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/family-continues-search-for-scott-mayer/273-549842193

NastyNate
He is a great guy. I've been following on Facebook and have been feeling a bit helpless. He lives pretty close to me and his last known spot was just north of us. I just hope he is found safe. It's been probably 10 or 15 years since I have last seen him but I've known him since 1996 when he was my freshman football coach. I believe it was right at the beginning of his coaching career. The showing at the search yesterday and the following on the Facebook page just shows how many people care about him and his family.
GinaLinetti
AG
Looks like they found him this morning. Sad ending
LCE
AG
Not good?
GinaLinetti
AG
http://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/body-found-in-bulverde-matching-description-of-missing-man-scott-mayer/273-551595875?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5af9271104d3016484b884fa&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
Muzzleblast
Scott was the best man in my sisters wedding. My BILs roommate at t. u.

Family and friends struggling with the "why" part of all this. Autopsy should answer some open questions.
fido00
AG
This is tragic. Anyone have any idea what happened? Was it a car wreck or suicide? They said that foul play was not suspected, which leads me to believe that suicide is a strong possibility. As a father myself, I am just at a loss.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Usually when they don't say cause of death of is suicide

I know a ton of people that helped in the search

Very sad news
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.