Handyman Recomendation

2,178 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Whitetail
Swing Your Saber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for general labor & handyman for commercial, & residential rental properties.

Immediate projects include window frame replacement, exterior painting, & power washing.

My guy recently retired.
James Walker `02
AG
Where?
BrazosBull
AG
I am interested as well . Schertz area
SMeyer11
AG
I work at ABC Home and Commercial here in San Antonio. We have a handyman as well as a guy that does window cleaning/power washing. Let me know if you want any info.
Swing Your Saber
North Central San Antonio, Shavano Park, Stone Oak, & Randolph/Universal City area.

Yes, I am interested. Who do yall use.
SMeyer11
AG
Those are services we offer at ABC. Email me and we can discuss further or send someone out for a free estimate. smeyer@goanteater.com
James Walker `02
AG
In the Schwartz area I have two guys who both live in Seguin but may be willing to travel that far. I'll PM you their numbers.
HillCountryRetreatAg
S
Call Jose at 210-902-6767. Tell him John and Chris recommended yiu calk. Goid guy and excellant work.....
Whitetail
AG
Carlos Cruz is a GC used by realtors (210-392-4004) in the SA area.

Had some deck repairs based on an inspection. He quoted labor and parts separate. Handed me a receipt for the parts, no fuss. His price was around 25% (you read correct...1/4!) of the other GC that the realtor recommended. I highly recommend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.