Barber near medical center?

1 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiejim70
DrAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi All. Had a great barber a few months back, but despite the great hair cut she was always canceling my appointment for one reason or another. I've been looking for a replacement since, but not with much success. Anyone have someone that they are happy with?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ags2125
Go to the parlour on 10003 NW Military Hwy #3105.. you will not be dispointed.
DrAg93
AG
I tried them a couple months ago. Unfortunately, it was not the owner who cut my hair. The woman who did was not that great. Maybe I will try again with the owner.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Discovery77
AG
Been to The Parlour for a while now, great service every time.
Obi Wan Ginobili
DrAg93 said:

I tried them a couple months ago. Unfortunately, it was not the owner who cut my hair. The woman who did was not that great. Maybe I will try again with the owner.
Try the owner, or try Yvonne.
DrAg93
AG
Thanks for the replies.
Whitetail
AG
Obi Wan Ginobili said:

DrAg93 said:

Try the owner, or try Yvonne.

Yvonne
aggiejim70
AG
If you want a haircut in a barbershop and not a salon or parlor, call Gilbert Cortez at Continental Barbershop. Fredericksburg & Buckeye just off I-10

210 735 4247
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.