SA Petroleum Club

5,459 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here a member?
BrazosBull
AG
I was a member for several years but not currently. I used it for the dining. Food was good, but not exceptional. Atmosphere was nice. It was just very expensive for what I got out of it. Monthly membership , plus the cost of meals was higher than some of the best restaurants in town on top of the membership dues. I just could not make sense of the $ numbers.
aggiejumper
AG
Me too, I echo your thoughts.
SA68AG
AG
I was a member for a number of years. I thought it was a good value if you used it on a regular basis. Great location if you deal with professionals or clients on the 410 corridor or Alamo Heights. Food is very good but not exceptional. One of the very few places in SA where you can have a quiet business lunch. They have a number of small private dining rooms you can use for mixers or larger group lunches where you want privacy. Also a good place for a business breakfast .

The wait staff has been there for a number of years and are very professional.
There staff is very helpful and professional. I'm retired now but would definitely have maintained my membership if I were still working. They also have a number of social functions and activities for members.
It's also a good place for family gatherings over the holidays.

It's not the Argyle ,Club Giraud or the SACC but it costs a lot less and is a very good club.

I highly recommend it if you're going to use it regularly.
Burdizzo
AG
Thanks. I have been to some breakfast meetings there recently and was wanting to learn more about it.
AgShaun00
AG
the bacon is great. I was there recently first time for breakfast meeting with leadership lab.
Burdizzo
AG
Yes, it is great!
O'Doyle Rules
AG
''Twas the place to be in 2001
goags2
AG
Very nice.
If you can afford it and will use it, go for it.
f2foxes2001
AG
Food is great. Service is great as well. Worth it.
MookieBlaylock
AG
what kind of $$I we talking bout?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.