In need of realtor specializing in Land

1,815 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie_3
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The wife and I are looking for land anywhere from New Braunfels down to Floresville. We would like to work with a realtor that specializes in land.

Comment here or email me at joshua@agentoftexas.com
valtosca
AG
E-mail sent. Contact info on my profile as well. I'd love to help y'all find a place.
CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
We'd love to help you finance it.
Sponsor Message:Whether looking to become a rural land owner, buy that ideal hunting property or finance your farm or ranching operation- with Capital Farm Credit, you're covered.
And our patronage dividend program means we share our profits and put money back in your pocket.

Together we’re better. Call 877-944-5500 or visit https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/ to find out how.

beccaboo
Wilson County and beyond

Susan Mortland
Pat Brown Realtors
Floresville 2104131012 Cell 8303932598 Office
smort131@yahoo.com
cochrum
AG
Valto, send me your email address please. My parents are going to be looking for some small tracts of land in the next year cuz they're going to retire up here in San Antonio area. They're actually already looking but they just haven't found anything yet
f2foxes2001
AG
Luke Rogers '06
Texas Land Associates
https://texaslandassociates.com

All he does is farm/ranch
Experience with Phyllis browning
"Without the Corps, A&M would be Texas State or t.u." "lots of rednecks wear jorts, lots of rednecks are Longhorns. do the math."
f2foxes2001
AG
Frost Bank also participates in the Farm Ranch/Raw Land Market.
"Without the Corps, A&M would be Texas State or t.u." "lots of rednecks wear jorts, lots of rednecks are Longhorns. do the math."
valtosca
AG
cochrum said:

Valto, send me your email address please. My parents are going to be looking for some small tracts of land in the next year cuz they're going to retire up here in San Antonio area. They're actually already looking but they just haven't found anything yet

Cochrum,

I'd love to help your parents. I apologize for not seeing your post sooner.

Patrick THOMPSON '10
210-422-2074
texagsvaltosca@gmail.com
Aggie_3
Thanks everyone we are working with Patrick
Tecolote
AG
valtosca
AG
cochrum said:

Just sent you an e-mail cochrum. thanks, Patrick
Aggie_3
Big Big Big Shout our to Patrick aka Valto! He helped the wife and I find an amazing piece of property outside of Seguin! He was available for any questions we had and really busted his butt for us! I would recommend him to anyone I know looking for land or a home around San Antonio!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.