Great Handyman in San Antonio

2,059 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by La Vernia_Ag06
HillCountryRetreatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
We have used Jose for several projects at our home and especially during our move-out to resolve issues identified on inspection report. I have been very pleased with Jose's work on many task including finish carpentry, outdoor carpentry, painting, sheet rock patching, stone paving, fencing, and roofing. I am from the old "plumb, straight, square" era and Jose meets my expectations and requirements without supervision. As honesty and trustworthy as I have ever experienced.

If you have projects that you want finished with excellent craftsmanship Jose can be reached at:

Jose Jaminez
210-902-6767
p_bubel
AggieRob93
SW AG80
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
He's a pretty accomplished astronaut too.

lch76
AG
Thanks for posting! I have used Jose on a couple of jobs and he is just as advertised. Shows up and works quickly and professionally.

Good man.
lch76
AG
Thanks for posting. Jose is just as advertised. Professional and did a great job for us. Very reasonable prices.

Good man.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Tell Jose to buy an ad

Obi Wan Ginobili
Is that his cell number? Does he prefer a call or a text?
Whens lunch
AG
My name.......
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Does Jose happen to do tile work? Looking to take out carpet in bedrooms/closets and install tile.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.