Laid off, doing odd jobs

5,555 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Halconblack
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You'll have to ignore Mookie. He likes to poke his head in and offer unhelpful sarcasm whenever possible. No one laughs at his jokes but damnit if he isn't going to keep trying.

If anyone else has an issue with this thread, just simply ignore it. The dude is trying to work after getting laid off. It's not like he linked a gofundme page.
Canyon99
Best of luck to you KRJohnson. I'd be contacting you for power washing if I lived in SA.
Picard
AG
Jeez Mookie.......

Boring Username
AG
Canyon99 said:

Best of luck to you KRJohnson. I'd be contacting you for power washing if I lived in SA.

Thank you.
AAM02
Old Jock 1997
AG
Ignore Mookie. He's been an ******* here longer than you've been a former student. He and his brother have for years used TexAgs as their personal troll forum, and both presume that since they pay a subscriber's fee that can act as they like.

Good luck. I may reach out to you for some work as well. Do you do other sorts of landscaping work?
Halconblack
AG
This is awesome! Don't get me wrong, I don't want unpaid advertisements in the forums either. However, there are maybe 9-10 posts a day on 3-4 threads on this board. We mainly talk about food, gossip and services. Kjohnson posts about his goofy pressure washing service because he is a little down on his luck inbetween being let go and his next job And Mookie loses his troll mind? Fantastic! Puro San Anto!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.