***2018 Stock Show & Rodeo Tickets***

3,725 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Discovery77
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Time for my yearly Rodeo tickets thread.

If youre interested or have questions, please email me at obiwgt@gmail.com (or text me if you already have my number, just include your name because I doubt I have it saved).

I have sold these same tickets on TexAgs for many years and have yet to hear a complaint. They are pretty good seats, right over the side of the bucking chutes.

I have 4 consecutive seats for each show (unless noted otherwise). Discounted if you buy all 4 so I don't have to split them up.

2-13 Casting Crowns
2-14 Rascal Flatts
2-18 Calibre 50 (7:30)
Bluff Rat
AG
I want to get on the entertainment committee for the rodeo because they never get a solid lineup
Heeb
AG
Obi, I'll take those last two for Goo Goo Dolls. My son is doing Muttin Bustin that night!
Obi Wan Ginobili
Bluff Rat said:

I want to get on the entertainment committee for the rodeo because they never get a solid lineup
Houston has like 4X the number of seats. They can afford the big names every night.

I agree that lineup isn't great, but it's about as good as one can hope. The problem also revolved around modern country music sucking harder than an industrial Dyson.
Burdizzo
AG
Dang. I guess I missed out on Alan Jackson and Gary Allen.

Snooze = lose

I might take the Foreigner. Let me check with the boss.
pasquale
AG
Interested in the Brett Eldredge tix. Looking for qty. 4
Aggie Bus Operator
Interested in Chris young 4tix
Obi Wan Ginobili
Aggie Bus Operator said:

Interested in Chris young 4tix
Emails sent! Sorry for the late responses, everyone! Work has been very busy this week!
Aggie Bus Operator
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Do you happen to have 2019 tickets? I am looking for 2 Alabama tickets for February 14 for a Christmas gift for my parents.
OilFieldIRI
S
Obi, you doing ok bud? You going to have your tickets this year? I'm looking for the P. Royce ones if you do.
Obi Wan Ginobili
We are hoping to find out today if we are getting the tickets. As always, it's not a for sure thing. Will check back in when I find out.
texas2006aggie
AG
OWG,

If you do, I'll take 2 for Prince Royce on Feb 22. I had previously sent you an e-mail.

TIA.
danger
Hey OBI,

If you should happen to get the tickets this year, I would be interested in buying 4 tickets to the Alabama concert if available. CHEERS to another GREAT SA RODEO!!

OilFieldIRI
S
I get the repeat customer and neighbor discount. We can RPS for them?
Obi Wan Ginobili
OilFieldIRI
S
That's crazy. 25 years?!?!
Obi Wan Ginobili
Obi Wan Ginobili
We got the tickets. Shoot me an email or text with your name and what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I have available. obiwgt@gmail.com or if you already have my number you can text me. Also, feel free to have friends/relatives reach out themselves if they are interested.

I go in order of who asked first, provided you buy all 4 seats. I prefer to not split up shows. I don't ply favorites and I'm not trying to make money on these. I want this to be fair and reasonable.
Commander Bob
AG
I sent you an email
danger
Hey OBI...email sent!!
texas2006aggie
AG
Obi,

Email sent earlier.
Obi Wan Ginobili
All emails have been replied to.

Please keep in mind that I'm going in order of who contacted me first, and some folks started contacting me back in October/November.

Thanks everyone!
Discovery77
AG
Looking for all the tickets for Eli Young Band if ya got em.
Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.