Tragic

4,734 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by STL_aTm
BBGigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There have been two tragic situations that have occurred to families close to mine and my children in the last week. They have affected two of the same communities as well as well as one the Aggie community.

Marc Elizondo, a freshman at A&M, was killed in a car accident last night. He was a middle school (Holy Spirit) and high school (Antonian) classmate of my daughter's. They were good friends. Shocking.

This come on the heals of another tragedy for the Holy Spirit and Antonian community. An 8th grader at Holy Spirit who was complaining of headaches on Friday, was found he had a brain tumor. Surgery was performed Saturday but he passed away on Tuesday. His older brother is junior at Antonian and a very good friend of my son's. We are close to this family as you might expect as well.

I just pass this along for the Aggie community sake but also ask for prays and comfort for all of those that are touched by this. One was bad enough but to have a second within the same two communities can be devastating. Hug your kids extra hard today. It really puts things in perspective.

God bless.
OilFieldIRI
S
Stay strong and keep the faith buddy...
CyclingAg82
AG
Thoughts and prayers.
Bluff Rat
AG
Thoughts and prayers
BBGigem
AG
Always.

Thank you.
BBGigem
AG
Well, I have some updated more accurate information. Seems word of Marc passing was premature. My daughter just came back from the hospital where he was taken after the accident. He is actually on life support at this time. She thinks they are waiting for some family to come into town before removing the life support.

Sorry for the bad information that I passed on in the OP. It doesn't look good though.
aggie_fan13
AG
awful, please update when you can, T&P
dg77ag
AG
Prayers sent for both families.
tx1c
AG
My boss told me about the car wreck yesterday. Their families are also in the same circle of friends.
BBGigem
AG
My daughter told me last night that they are keeping him on life support for the sake of donating his organs. He has no brain activity. There has to be some comfort in knowing others will live on because of your child.
valtosca
AG
We are praying for both those boys and their families.
AgPediRPh
AG
Sorry to hear you lost people close to you. Prayers for you and their families
BBGigem
AG
Just to follow up on this. There is a service tonight at Holy Spirit and the funeral is tomorrow at Holy Spirit. But here is a piece that was on the news. 100% worth the watch for many reasons.

Thanks for the prayers!

Marc Elizondo

MookieBlaylock
AG
Just read that what a great young man

It really sucks that we always lose the good ones

Prayers to the family of an amazing Aggie
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Sorry to hear Brent, haven't stopped by here in a while and just saw this. T&Ps for all affected.
BBGigem
AG
Thanks Gary.
STL_aTm
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.