Lawn Diagnostics recommendation in New Braunfels

967 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WestTXag18
fido00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have brown patches and dying grass in one section of my yard. I would like to see if y'all know anyone who can tell me whats wrong with my yard and what to do about it.

I have never had a "lawn guy" or lawn servicing company, so I don't know if I should trust just anyone to come out and look at it.

Any suggestions are appreciated

Bonus points for someone that does irrigation work too, because I think I have a leak in my irrigation system too.
dead zip 01
AG
Premier Irrigation Services is great. They do lawn care as well as irrigation now so they should be able to help you out. The owners are close neighbors and great people.
Beckdiesel03
AG
I've been fighting a ton of problems with my grass as well and am ready to call in a pro. Let me know if you find anyone.
babie_kreauxda
AG
post up some pictures. brownpatch means st augustine? likely too wet/shady. back way off your irrigation schedule and don't fertilize until growing season.
Beckdiesel03
AG
I'm dying for a rec if you found one. I've lost the battle of my yard and I put up a good fight. I think at this point I need to get a crew to sod cut and replant but I'm a lolpoor.
WestTXag18
ABC Home and Commercial does work in the New Braunfels area. They do lawn care and can do new sod, landscape, irrigation, etc if you need anything else.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.