Have some questions about fundraising in the area...

2,091 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mike073
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

We do fundraising yearly for the American Heart Assoc. and this year I decided to put on a sporting clay shoot. I work for Alterman Electric and this will be done for mostly the construction industry. Looking for ideas of companies that might donate items for silent auctions and raffles. If anyone has any ideas, I appreciate the help.
GinaLinetti
AG
YOU may want to look at local shooting ranges, golf courses, etc. THe year may donate free rounds and such. Good luck!
UnderoosAg
AG
AgShaun00 said:

We do fundraising yearly for the American Heart Assoc. and this year I decided to put on a sporting clay shoot. I work for Alterman Electric and this will be done for mostly the construction industry. Looking for ideas of companies that might donate items for silent auctions and raffles. If anyone has any ideas, I appreciate the help.

Milwaukee tools
JBEYER10
AG
I would talk to your suppliers. (not sure who your main electrical supplier is)

We have many charity events through out the year and they have all been successful with the help our suppliers and general contractors that we do business with.
AgShaun00
AG
i have tapped the suppliers hard. Milwaukee is the main sponsor. Do I know you?

Looking for local restaurants/golf courses/ or other venues that donate?
UnderoosAg
AG
I play in the same sandbox, but on the design side. I worked with a couple of your guys a while back and we got to BSing about tools at some point. I asked how they liked Milwaukee tools and they told me the story.

Americus Diamond is pretty good about donating a pendant. They provided one for an Aggie Park auction few years back.
AAM02
AG
UnderoosAg said:

I play in the same sandbox, but on the design side. I worked with a couple of your guys a while back and we got to BSing about tools at some point. I asked how they liked Milwaukee tools and they told me the story.

Americus Diamond is pretty good about donating a pendant. They provided one for an Aggie Park auction few years back.
You make that pendant look good, too.
mike073
AG
Send a request to info at fiestaspices.com
Gig 'em Aggies!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.