Stolen Pickup and Dog

1,416 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Obi Wan Ginobili
saysomethin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taken from North Star on Friday. Black GMC Dually Pickup left running with Red Lab inside.

https://instagr.am/p/BYCFrkNBbwg
BrazosBull
AG
Why would anyone in SA leave a truck unattended and running ? Just asking for it. I have an acquaintance that left his running at a service station just to rush inside to buy a quick Lottery ticket . Gone !
p_bubel
I do it almost daily, but would never think about doing it a mall.
LCE
AG
He made the news. Left truck running while going into mall for haircut. Gone for 30 minutes.

Not smart
saysomethin
AG
Amigo returned.
rwtxag83
AG
Its illegal to get out of your vehicle and leave the key in the ignition, running or not
saysomethin
AG
Thanks, Thomas J Henry.
www.absarokabeartooth.com
Obi Wan Ginobili
saysomethin said:

Amigo returned.
I hope this dude donates a lot of time and money to some animal shelters/rescues. Probably less than a 1% chance he was going to get that poor dog back.
rwtxag83
AG
Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to come off like a condescending jerk, but it kinda did.

That was meant more for others who might think leaving the keys in the truck is no big deal.

I hope you get it back and it's in one piece.
farmrag
Who cares about the pickup, I'm worried about the dog. My daughter's house got broken into in May (Converse area). When she arrive home her garage door was open and so was the door to her house in her garage. All she could think about was her dog. Luckily she keeps him in a kennel and they left him alone. She now has a home security system with overkill (all windows). I've been telling her to get it and it took this to make her do it.
Obi Wan Ginobili
farmrag said:

Who cares about the pickup, I'm worried about the dog. My daughter's house got broken into in May (Converse area). When she arrive home her garage door was open and so was the door to her house in her garage. All she could think about was her dog. Luckily she keeps him in a kennel and they left him alone. She now has a home security system with overkill (all windows). I've been telling her to get it and it took this to make her do it.

This is my worst nightmare. Wife and I don't have kids, so all the critters in the house take that spot for us.

Luckily, she is getting her MBA and stays home during the day. We also got a good deal on AT&T digital life. We have two cameras, alarm monitoring, and the ability to lock the front door and close the garage door from our phone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.