Ophthalmologist

882 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiebrad94
SW AG80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any one have a rec for one? May have a cataract.
agdoc2001
AG
Where are you at?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I'm just over a pretty scary eye issue and I went to Dr. Kristin Held in Stone Oak. Couldn't have been any better, got my issue figured out and on the right meds, thought she was great. She's a sip and has an exam room all longhorned up, but when it involves your ojos, that doesn't matter.
SW AG80
AG
We are south of 1604, pretty near Stone Oak. Second rec for Dr. Held I have gotten.
AggieDarlin
AG
Dr. Held.

She has a second exam room dedicated to A&M as well. I think the third room is just country/cowboy decor unless she's changed it.
agdoc2001
AG
I tend to agree. Held or Iskander in Stone Oak area are solid choices.

If geography wasn't a consideration, I'd suggest Lehmann or Maverick at Focal Point. If I were having eye surgery in San Antonio, I'd go to Lehmann.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SW AG80
AG
Thanks.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Yeah, there are other less offensive exam rooms. I was unfortunate enough to see them all thru my visits.
aggiebrad94
AG
Tony Franklins Shoe said:

I'm just over a pretty scary eye issue and I went to Dr. Kristin Held in Stone Oak. Couldn't have been any better, got my issue figured out and on the right meds, thought she was great. She's a sip and has an exam room all longhorned up, but when it involves your ojos, that doesn't matter.
Dr. Held did a procedure on my wife many years ago. I have never enjoyed going to the doctor with my wife more
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.