Ticket 760 - Sports Buffett

1,664 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kramer
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What happened to Rod Babers? I actually liked his radio show. Not a fan of Chris Duel by himself.
bam02
AG
Duel sounds like perhaps the most nerdy person I've ever heard. No clue what happened to neighbor. It wasn't that good but it was better than this.

San Antonio sports radio is pathetically awful
aggie_fan13
AG
eff mike taylor
Matsui
AG
Love taylor
bam02
AG
Love/hate Taylor. He's definitely the best thing I'm SA sports radio that I've ever heard. His show has gone downhill the last few years as its less and less about sports and more about stupid bits and his politics. He used to be 80-90% sports with funny/edgy commentary. Now he just interjects way too many political/social opinions for my taste.

Still enjoy him when he's talking sports.
bam02
AG
I'd actually say the sports grind guys are one of the better local shows. They're commentary is very predictable regardless of the topic and they're frequent screaming matches are a turnoff, but they seem like good guys and are a decent way to pass time in the car in the afternoon.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mike Taylor isn't too bad, I find myself laughing at some of his stuff. But who is that idiot on the shown with him? The other day he said "yeah" in response to whatever Taylor was saying for like 10 mins straight. He pronounces it like "myaap". It drives me crazy....pretty crappy signature.
aggie_fan13
AG
you mean dingus ?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
azulAg said:

you mean dingus ?
Dingus is out, it's a newer guy named Hutch. Taylor is good 70% of the time. You can tell when he is doing a bit just to create fake interest, problem is, he is just pandering to the idiocracy crowd out there.

I couldn't and didn't want to listen to Babers, complete tool and can't stand his voice. If he's no longer on the air here, that is a good thing, even static is better than him talking. Anything with Chris Duel on gets turned off immediately, even crappy car commercials on the tube.
aggie_fan13
AG
I haven't listened to 760 in a few years, what happened to dingus ?
DW91AG95
AG
bam02 said:

Love/hate Taylor. He's definitely the best thing I'm SA sports radio that I've ever heard. His show has gone downhill the last few years as its less and less about sports and more about stupid bits and his politics. He used to be 80-90% sports with funny/edgy commentary. Now he just interjects way too many political/social opinions for my taste.

Still enjoy him when he's talking sports.
This x1000!

Him and Jim Bob in the afternoon was can't miss radio but Taylor really has gone way too much social commentary and virtually no sports. I stopped listening to him during the election because of all the Trump bashing (and I am not a Trump apologist by any stretch). Last week I decided to give him a listen. It wasn't 5 minutes and he was still calling Trump a dumba$$ and an idiot. It was back to XM and the First Team.
superunknown
AG
Dingus took a job at corporate.
LCE
AG
Barbers will probably be back on once football starts so he can pump up the sip program. Taylor is just okay. Jason or Rob Thompson on 1250 is at least an Aggie and knows colllege football.
Kramer
AG
SB is trash.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.