Augest 19 Save the date.....SEC Tailgate

1,617 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SanAntoneAg
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4pm at Aggie Park. This is really a fun event. Educated guess is the SA A&M Club will post more details as time goes on. In the past we've had representation from all the schools. With the exception of Vandy and Ky, all the schools have a San Antonio alumni club. One of my LSU buds cooks some mean gumbo. Not as good as Texas Aggie Bar-B-Q, but it's close.

For the record, in some 85 years, the SA A&M Club never hosted an SWC or Big 12 tailgate.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
MookieBlaylock
AG
Calendar marked
GinaLinetti
AG
Love this event. I was bummed I missed it last year. Year before I got wasted with the LSU camp. They were fantastic.
aggiejim70
AG
I don't what is worse......Making the same spelling mistake two years in a row, or the fact that nobody called me on it.....the month is sometimes spelled August.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Commander Bob
AG
Why y'all have to make this the same day I'm getting married?? I don't even remember the 2 of these I went to they were so much fun.
SoTxAg
AG
Sounds like fun.
GinaLinetti
AG
Bump.
SanAntoneAg
AG
We went last year and it was a big time. Prolly go to this one too. Moving our oldest spawn into an A&M dorm the next day.
Gig 'em! '90
GinaLinetti
AG
Aggies bring her desert this year. BBQ and booze is sponsored by santikos, Rebecca creek and Alamo. RSVP y'all
SoTxAg
AG
ttt
SanAntoneAg
AG
The SEC Tailgate was great. Thanks SA A&M Club!
Gig 'em! '90
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.