Looking for a restaurant recommendation

1,081 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BurnetAggie99
Kay's Lounge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have some friends coming in town this weekend and looking for a place to do dinner out on Saturday. Open to just about any type of food, as long as its kid friendly and relatively casual (we'll have 6 kids with us). We haven't eaten out a lot since moving here, so looking for some ideas. We live close to Fair Oaks, but open to driving into town. Thanks for the help!
yutyutag05
AG
If you're in Fair Oaks, then I would suggest going to Mi Casa Tamales. It's very kid-friendly and has numerous playgrounds/playscapes to keep the kiddos occupied. The food is decent (I'm sure the purists on the board would strongly disagree) and they have a full bar. They'll have decent concerts there from time to time (Gary P. Nunn, Spazzmatics to name a few).

You also can't go wrong with Dodging Duck if you want to go somewhere in Boerne proper.
88planoAg
AG
Longhorn Cafe in Boerne has a big play area (the one in Leon springs doesn't). Willies in Leon Springs has a sand play area for young kids.
bam02
AG
The Point is a food truck place off boerne stage road. We like it. Food trucks vary but there are always a few good options. There is a decent bar and a playsetc for small kids. Lots of shade trees and picnic table. Usually live music on weekends, I believe.
Napmaster08
AG
Fralos, La Gloria, The Point, Random (check to make sure there's a food truck), Willies, Lupe Tortillas, Bigs Burgers
AgPediRPh
AG
Fralo's Pizza +1
Kay's Lounge
AG
Thanks for all the suggestions!
BurnetAggie99
Capparelli Bros In Fair Oaks is kid friendly. Great pizza and classic Italian dishes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.