Mail truck on 281 and 410

1,556 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dallasiteinsa02
jgh85Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today coming back from lunch, I saw a mail truck on the side of the road. There were several people picking up mail bags and totes that had fallen off a truck or something. There was at least 2 mail bags and two or 3 of the totes.

There was mail scattered for several hundred yards on the shoulder of SB 281 where the 410 flyover comes in.
GinaLinetti
AG
Perfect. I'm sure some of mine was there. Though I never get all my mail and consistently get other people's.
bam02
AG
How could you tell it was a male?
jgh85Ag
AG
bam02 said:

for a minute there I thought the auto correct gremlin had gotten me.
Burdizzo
AG
I hope I am not missing my Wednesday Red Plum coupons or there will be hell to pay.
SanAntoneAg
AG
Thank God my Metallica tickets arrived last week.
agdoc2001
AG
bam02 said:

Didn't you notice it's little balls?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Producers_96
AG
agdoc2001 said:

bam02 said:

Didn't you notice it's little balls?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
jgh85Ag said:

Today coming back from lunch, I saw a mail truck on the side of the road. There were several people picking up mail bags and totes that had fallen off a truck or something. There was at least 2 mail bags and two or 3 of the totes.

There was mail scattered for several hundred yards on the shoulder of SB 281 where the 410 flyover comes in.
That's terrible. About that same time I was in the same area texting and driving while eating my Whataburger. Wonder what happened to the male truck to spill all that male?
jgh85Ag
AG
Who was holding down the mattress on the roof?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I had some yarn I tied it down with San Antonio style. The jeep was pulling a beater van with a tow strap to boot.
dallasiteinsa02
You can see all your mail that has been processed. It is handy on to see if stuff is disappearing.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.