Fence Builder

1,560 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by End Of Message
JR2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have about 50 ft of fence on one side of the house that wasn't in the greatest shape and blew over in the recent storms. Looking to see if anyone knows any Aggie fence builders or have had good experience with any other builders. Thanks in advance!
End Of Message
AG
Quality is installing an electric driveway gate at my house. Been happy with the service so far and the price was reasonable.

https://saqualityfence.com/
goags2
AG
Handy Andy,
Using him right now; putting in red cedar, 130 feet and two fences.
He is great Irish guy; pays attention to detail.
Tell him Gary referred.
210-602-4388
JR2007
AG
goags2 said:

Handy Andy,
Tell him Gary referred.
210-602-4388

Around what price per foot does he go for? 4x4s or metal posts?
goags2
AG
I am actually doing 8' #1 red cedar and 10' treated posts and rails and making two gates, and a little 2x6 cedar cap pieces on gate. So this costs more than 6' fence and quite a bit more than white wood.
Price was $27 linear foot.
JR2007
AG
goags2 said:

I am actually doing 8' #1 red cedar and 10' treated posts and rails and making two gates, and a little 2x6 cedar cap pieces on gate. So this costs more than 6' fence and quite a bit more than white wood.
Price was $27 linear foot.

Edit. Saw you listed his phone number. Thanks!
Bluff Rat
AG
I would stay away from Quality Fence, I've been in construction for 10 years now in SA and they are the worst to deal with. I would call Anchor Fence, they are the best that I have dealt with.
wood2007
Bluff Rat said:

I would stay away from Quality Fence, I've been in construction for 10 years now in SA and they are the worst to deal with. I would call Anchor Fence, they are the best that I have dealt with.
You do residential construction? Remodels etc?
Bluff Rat
AG
No sir I don't, I'm on the commercial side and don't really have any contacts on the residential side. I can talk to some co-workers if they know anybody if you want me to.
lotsofhp
AG
Bluff Rat said:

Aw man that's sad to hear. I've never dealt with them but went to high school with the owners daughter.

She was a total dime piece and really sweet.
p_bubel
Pinche Abogado said:

Quality is installing an electric driveway gate at my house. Been happy with the service so far and the price was reasonable.

https://saqualityfence.com/
Let me know how you like them for the gate and well it works. I'm eventually going to put in a smaller electronic gate that will be right next to the neighbor's window so I need something quiet.
End Of Message
AG
Ill take pics and post here
rwtxag83
AG
Only good experience here with Quality
JR2007
AG
goags2 said:

Handy Andy,
Tell him Gary referred.
210-602-4388

Just wanted to follow up to this thread...

Called Andrew (along with a few other companies and several handymen) and knew right away I'd be using him. He was very polite, detail oriented, and absolutely adamant about making the job right for the customer. All that, and he was 50% below the next lowest bid. I'd definitely recommend him for whatever service, inside or out, you need done.
babie_kreauxda
AG
JR2007, i'm looking at doing the same for about ~115 LF (totally remove old fence and replace)

I got quoted about $27/lf from quality. Mind me asking what Handy Andy was at?
JR2007
AG
Ended up being around $26/ft
End Of Message
AG
Quality Fence constructed the gate and fencing. They aren't quite done yet, but am happy with the job.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.