Boerne Elementary School Contacts

796 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88planoAg
BTA2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

My wife and I are in the process of moving to Boerne for my job. The last piece of the relocation puzzle is finding her a job for the upcoming school year. She is currently a 4th grade ELAR teacher with 3 years of experience. If anyone has contacts with principals or administration at any of the Boerne elementary schools, I would greatly appreciate any help getting her resume in the right hands.
GinaLinetti
AG
Tell her to look at Northside ISD as well. They extend up to Leon springs. Pay well too. May have more luck
BTA2014
AG
Thanks for the advice. She has applied to their general elementary application as well.
Picard
AG
Have her take a day off, dress up nice, and hand deliver her resume to the five Boerne ISD elementary schools. Ask to introduce herself to the principal or assistant principals while she is there. This is a good way to stand out from the crowd. Remember that the principals have positions to fill and a mountain of applications to sift through before they leave for the summer. This is a good way to get your resume out of the pile. I know someone that did this exact thing and got interviews from three of the five schools and was hired within a few weeks.

Also know that Boerne ISD is opening two new elementary schools in the near future. The new one on the NW side of Fair Oaks will open August 2018. The second new one is in far NE Boerne and doesn't open until August 2019. Therefore there will be a lot of hiring to do in the next two years or so.
Bluff Rat
AG
My wife is a kindergarten at Fair Oaks Ranch elementary and has been with the district for 11 years. I can get with her and see who she can talk too and let you know.

BTA2014
AG
This would be awesome. She has already applied to several positions at the Fair Oaks Ranch Elementary School. Thanks in advance for the help.
88planoAg
AG
The principal of Kendall elementary is an Aggie, fwiw. I've met her before but don't know her well enough to help you out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.